Friday, March 28, 2008

Am I running a home or a nail salon?

Colbin got a hold of a bottle of nail polish yesterday and decided to give himself a manicure. Fortunately he manage to keep the excess polish on the table and not everywhere else. Here are some pictures.


5 comments:

Stacy said...

thats hot.. can he paint mine? hehe
he's pretty good if he got it on his nails and not all over his hands.

Anonymous said...

I think it looks great! it's his color for sure.
GOOD JOB!!!

Anonymous said...

See we don't need any girls! Our boys are girly enough. Hayden likes to wear his hair in a pony tail and wear my make-up.

Lan said...

Hi Karin! When's the next visit to KS? You are tagged :)

Lan said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, um YES! Schedule me in your busy schedule when you're in town...I'll show you all my new toys! :)